Topics

Send and Discard buttons too close together #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- Just got done composing a fairly lengthy message, and went to click the Send button...but I fat-fingered it and hit Discard instead.

Oops. Not the first time, either.

It would be nice if the Discard button was on the opposite side of the page instead of immediately adjacent to Send.

Thanks for your consideration,
Bruce

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 04:21 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
It would be nice if the Discard button was on the opposite side of the page instead of immediately adjacent to Send.
Or perhaps a prompt to confirm the Discard like we see on so many other Groups.io actions.

Andy

Marv Waschke

An "Are you sure?" gate protects against fat brains as well as fat fingers, which is a bigger problem for me than fat fingers.  Best, Marv

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 05:24 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Or perhaps a prompt to confirm the Discard like we see on so many other Groups.io actions.
This would work for me, too...and already exists for bulk deletion of drafts from the Drafts tab.

Bruce