Search to find all topics started by a member #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

we already have a link if different places to search for 'All Messages By This Member'. What would be really helpful is to also be able to search for 'All Topics Started By This Member', not least so I can follow up on the bug reports I've raised :-)

I'm aware that if the first message of a topic is deleted a more accurate description of the search may be 'All topics with the first message by this member'.

I current get my emails from Beta as single messages in Outlook so I can search there with something like: from:"andy wedge" subject:#bug NOT subject:"re: [beta]"but it would be much nicer if it could be done within Groups.io and I could apply it to other members.

Thanks
Andy

I recall requesting this years ago. I agree that it would be very, very helpful.