moderated Repeating request for character limit in auto signature

See below: “character limit option”

On Jul 29, 2018, at 9:54 AM, Victoria <dr.vcaesar@...> wrote:

               I’ve got many group members writing novels for their signatures., and it’s too hard to police and control them all by hand. I am now begging for a character limit option in the auto sig!

If this could be optional, then o.k. If not I wouldn´t like that so much for in my two veterinary groups many details of the patients concerned are demanded in the signature. This way we save time looking up the history, weight, age, diseases etc.

Victoria