Topics

Repeated bounces for member with mac.com iCloud address #bug

Sarah Tappon

I have a member with a @mac.com email address who is having the majority of his groups.io emails (although not all of them) bounce. This is the message I see in his email delivery history:  mx02.mail.icloud.com: 554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137

This may be the same root problem as this bounce issue posted earlier today, but from Googling it sounds like this issue has been around for iCloud addresses (at least sporadically) for a few years, so I am not sure.

Is there anything to be done here? This is a small group where it's critical that all subscribers can get all emails, so I am hoping we can find a solution. Thanks!