Topics

locked Remove moderation from new users #suggestion

Duane

I think the "approve message and remove moderation" button should also appear on the pending posts page.  I don't have a pending message at the moment, so don't remember the exact wording.  As it is now, I have to click on the message title before that option shows up.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 4:28 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

I think the "approve message and remove moderation" button should also appear on the pending posts page.  I don't have a pending message at the moment, so don't remember the exact wording.  As it is now, I have to click on the message title before that option shows up.

Good idea. I've added it.