Topics

moderated Reminder for 14 day pending membership expiration #bug

Cal

Hi Mark,

I consider this a bug, but someone else on GMF didn't.  Regardless, it's inconsistent:

- If there's a pending message, as owner, I get an email reminder near the end of the 14-day period that the request is is about to expire.
- If there's a pending membership, however, I don't get such a reminder, and the request expires without warning.
To me, a pending membership is more serious than a pending message.

Can we get reminders for pending membership requests as well?  This was something that Yahoo had.

Thanks,
Cal