Topics

moderated reason for moderation incorrectly stated in log when group is "moderate first message" #bug

Mark,

I nearly included this is the fixed prior bug about MT not taking precedence over the group moderation setting MF, but to be on the safe side, although I suspect this bug got introduced in fixing that one, I'm posting it separately:

When the group is MF and a member is "use group moderation setting," the first message of a new topic is now logged as having been moderated "because the user is moderated" rather than "because this is the first post in a topic."