Rash of bouncing members in past week, mostly yahoo #misc

Wondering whether there's something going on. We've had a lot of bouncing yahoo members over the past week or two, plus one hotmail and one bellsouth.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 10:32 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
We've had a lot of bouncing yahoo members over the past week or two
Based on what I'm seeing in my groups, it's Yahoo doing their normal housecleaning.  Seems to happen about every other month or so.  The others are likely just the normal, occasional bounce.

Duane

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 9:43 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 10:32 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
We've had a lot of bouncing yahoo members over the past week or two
Based on what I'm seeing in my groups, it's Yahoo doing their normal housecleaning.  Seems to happen about every other month or so.  The others are likely just the normal, occasional bounce.

I haven't seen any issues with Yahoo lately. We're certainly delivering a lot of email to them successfully today.

Andy

We have a lot of Yahoo members in my group.  I have not noticed higher than normal bouncing members lately.  Nothing looks unusual here.  The majority of bouncing members have always been Yahoo addresses.

Maybe your group attracted several members at the same time and their time is up.

Andy