Topics

moderated "Publicly Listed Groups" page displays groups, then says they don't exist #bug #fixed

It seems the "Publicly Listed Groups" page is either not being updated or is incorrect to start with. It is showing some groups that, when clicked on, return "that group does not exist."

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 11:20 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
It seems the "Publicly Listed Groups" page is either not being updated or is incorrect to start with. It is showing some groups that, when clicked on, return "that group does not exist."

That shouldn't be. Examples?

Looks like yet another person PM'd me:
'I have also seen this, and have a horrible feeling it’s been around for a while"
Not sure why all of these people are not replying onlist. But the bug def exists.

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 12:22 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 11:20 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
It seems the "Publicly Listed Groups" page is either not being updated or is incorrect to start with. It is showing some groups that, when clicked on, return "that group does not exist."

That shouldn't be. Examples?

Oops, meant to send that to Mark offlist. People are PM'ing me up the wazoo (well, two people;) and saying they also saw the bug.

Mark,

Here's another one besides the two I sent you privately:
Roundup / DID YOU SPRAY ROUNDUP BEFORE BEING DIAGNOSED WITH NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA OR LEUKEMIA? IF SO, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SIGNIFICANT COMPENSATION - GLOBAL SETTLEMENT SOON! Roundup is a carcinogen which has been proven to cause cancer so you deserve to be compensated if you were affected by this!
Created: 10/21/19

Hi All,

This should be fixed now.