Topics

moderated Problem with sorting in Emailed Photos folder #bug #fixed

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- If you sort the Emailed Photos folder by anything other than Posting Date, the thumbnails are sorted correctly but the underlying links are not. This leads to confusion when you subsequently click on a thumbnail and a different image loads.

The problem does not appear to affect other photo albums, just Emailed Photos.

Thanks,
Bruce

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 12:10 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:

Mark -- If you sort the Emailed Photos folder by anything other than Posting Date, the thumbnails are sorted correctly but the underlying links are not. This leads to confusion when you subsequently click on a thumbnail and a different image loads.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks, Mark

Anita L

i am having the same problem and it is not fixed. If you go to posted i just see blanks after i delete and the blanks stay there. I cant see to organize it in posting and that is what my members look at. So all they are seeing are blanks. Please fix this when you can. I also sent a letter to Mark about this. Please let me know if this can be fixed.
It just started happening about 3 days ago.  Thanks

Anita