Topics

Plan Comparison page needs minor updates #bug

Bruce Bowman

Not really a bug, but I don't know what else to call it.

The page at https://groups.io/static/compare shows that Photos and Files are limited to 100MB on the Basic plan. Since neither feature is actually available for new Basic groups, it seems to me these entries should be removed.

Also, Polls are available for Premium and above, but are no longer available in Basic. I suggest changing the "Chat" row header to "Polls and Chat."

FYI,
Bruce

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 11:20 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Not really a bug, but I don't know what else to call it.

The page at https://groups.io/static/compare shows that Photos and Files are limited to 100MB on the Basic plan. Since neither feature is actually available for new Basic groups, it seems to me these entries should be removed.

Also, Polls are available for Premium and above, but are no longer available in Basic. I suggest changing the "Chat" row header to "Polls and Chat."

I've made these changes.