Topics

locked Plain text replies to RTF posts?

Mark - Is there a way for a reply to an RTF message to be changed to plain text? I believe that plain text messages are often easier to read for the recipient, especially those with vision limitations who set their screen text size larger, and so tend to send messages that way if possible. - Dano

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 12:40 PM, D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:
Mark - Is there a way for a reply to an RTF message to be changed to plain text? I believe that plain text messages are often easier to read for the recipient, especially those with vision limitations who set their screen text size larger, and so tend to send messages that way if possible. - Dano
_
You can set your group to be plain text only, and we'll convert any HTML messages to plain text.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

This is when sending a message to another group. specifically a post in Beta. I'm guessing all I can do is not add any graphic or text coding. In 'neo' (when it works) there's an option in the composition window to switch the message to plain text. Dano

I like the idea of adding an option to switch to plain text. I'll add it to the todo list.