Mark,

For all the same reasons that Wiki pages needed permalinks for their URLs, the same is true for for Help Center pages and sections. Every link in the nav column ought to be a permalink.

This would spare Nina and other GMF members an ongoing struggle to correct the link rot that results from section reorganization and heading changes in Help pages.

Shal
P.S. Thank you Nina for your recent round of Wiki updates!

Hi Shal,

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 8:27 AM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

For all the same reasons that Wiki pages needed permalinks for their
URLs, the same is true for for Help Center pages and sections. Every
link in the nav column ought to be a permalink.

Yep, I need to figure out how to do this. We use Google Docs, and I need to figure out a good way of programmatically detecting changes that would affect the URL structure.