Peculiar behavior when sorting Member Notices #bug

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- Sorting Member Notices by "Type" does not actually put them in alphabetical order. For some reason, Monthly Reminder and Locked Group are always at the top (or bottom). There may be others that I haven't encountered (read: I haven't created any of that type yet).

FYI,
Bruce

Duane

To help clarify, both Locked Group and Locked Topic are missorted..  Also Goodbye is put after/before Group Guidelines.  A little testing seems to show that all others are correct.

Duane

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 09:57 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Sorting Member Notices by "Type" does not actually put them in alphabetical order.
This one seems to have been fixed recently, too.

Bruce