Topics

payment clarification #misc

Duane

Mornin' Mark,

A situation has come up that we'd like some clarification on.  A group owner (OwnerA) passed away, so another owner (OwnerB) is in charge.  OwnerA had paid for the year to get the transfer done.  We're trying to figure out how to be sure that the card for OwnerA won't be charged for a renewal since the group plans to drop back to Basic.

OwnerB has deleted OwnerA from the group
OwnerB has entered a credit card so he can see the View/Change Plan button to, hopefully, change the plan to Basic

Unanswered questions:
Can a non-mod/owner account be charged for a renewal? (If OwnerA had only been changed to member)
Can a non-member be charged, as in this case?
Can there be more than one payor for a group?
Why does an owner/mod need to enter a CC in order to view/change plans?

Any other details that might be pertinent would be appreciated.