Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 1:37 PM
From: "Feathered Leader" <featheredleader@...>
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Owner needing approval for posts?

Hey Mark,

I'm set up as approved to post, as co-owner of the group with Tyger, but I'm getting mail telling me I need to approve my posts.

However, the posts are appearing fine in the group. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Brenda

Nightowl >8#

Thanks, that explains it. :)

Brenda

A good idea I've noticed a few people doing is having a Mods subgroup for their group, so the moderators can discuss group operations.

Mark

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

Thanks, that explains it. :)

Brenda

Nightowl >8#

My concern on that is, someone in MM seems to think non-public groups aren't free, and I wouldn't want the Mods group to be public. Is that true?

Still learning my way around the site...
Brenda

On 1/11/2015 4:57 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
A good idea I've noticed a few people doing is having a Mods subgroup
for their group, so the moderators can discuss group operations.

Mark

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Feathered Leader
<featheredleader@... <mailto:featheredleader@...>> wrote:

Thanks, that explains it. :)

Brenda

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:
My concern on that is, someone in MM seems to think non-public groups aren't free, and I wouldn't want the Mods group to be public. Is that true?

When I first launched, the idea was that private groups would require a subscription. I quickly changed that. Private groups are completely free. Right now, the only thing I charge for is more storage space for files/attachments and the ability to directly add members.

Mark

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
When I first launched, the idea was that private groups would require a subscription. I quickly changed that. Private groups are completely free. Right now, the only thing I charge for is more storage space for files/attachments and the ability to directly add members.

Last word of the first sentence should be 'fee', just to be more clear.