Topics

locked [owlperch] To Duane, Matthew, Shal & Tyger

Nightowl >8#

Judy wrote:>>Mark, hopefully you understand you are human and you can make mistakes. I’m amazed at how well you are handling all of these I like this, I don’t like this messages. <<

Same here. I'm trying to encourage everyone from my huge Mods and Members group to be patient and tactful about how they comment to you, but you seem to handle all kinds of responses quite well.

We really appreciate you, and all the work you are doing to help us. I hope you know that. :)

Brenda