Topics

Option to require Moderator approval for member to delete ... (or to deactivate member deletions) #request #mobile

YSWT

#Request for Option to require Moderator approval for member to delete messages... (or to deactivate member deletions)

You’re stepping into a minefield here. I and a few others been requesting this for a long time, but it will never happen because of perceived legal issues. Try to do a search on this to find past discussions here.