Topics

moderated Operating a moderated group

David Tuma

I set up a moderated group after transferring from Yahoo Groups.  It was pretty simple for members to send me an email to be posted by the moderator - they just replied to the posting or they sent one to me as the owner.  I don't see how to do that with Groups.io.  I've tried sending emails from my non-owner/moderator account but either they get returned because I'm not the owner/moderator or they just don't seem to go anywhere if I send them to the owner.  Where I can find out how to do this.

Also, who does a "special" notice go to and what does it look like when it goes out?

Thank you