moderated On hashtag definition screen, make Lock Topic subordinate to Topic Duration #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

To avoid confusion between Lock Topic and Locked on the hashtag definition screen, can we make the Lock Topic checkbox subordinate to the Topic Duration and only active when the Duration is something other than Forever?

Making Lock Topic active only when the Duration is changed would keep that option in line with recent Advanced Preference changes regarding Following Only and First Message Also etc. As it stands, Lock Topic can be checked on its own but has no effect.

Thanks,
Andy

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 7:35 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
Hi Mark,

To avoid confusion between Lock Topic and Locked on the hashtag definition screen, can we make the Lock Topic checkbox subordinate to the Topic Duration and only active when the Duration is something other than Forever?

Done.

Thanks,
MarkĀ