Topics

locked Not getting copies of messages I sent to my group

David,

I have actually seen this work with some of my posts that are on lists
that are moderated and the owner/moderator forwards the message to the
list members. I do receive such messages in my email even though I sent
the message.
If you literally mean Forward (as in the action taken in an email client) rather than Approve (in the sense Yahoo Groups and Groups.io uses it) then yes - the forwarded message would have a unique Message-ID.

One of the suggested solutions to the unseen moderator edit problem is to have the list service replace the Message-ID if any moderator edits the message while pending (and not if the only change to the outbound message body is the automatically appended list footers). I don't know if I'd want Groups.io to do that, but I think there is some merit to the argument that an edited message outbound isn't the same message as that which came in.

-- Shal