Topics

locked Not getting copies of messages I sent to my group

She always checks her spam folder.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:
> Another tester is on AOL and she seems to be getting her messages back
> most of the time but occasionally not.

She should look in her spam folder for the occasionally not. AOL and Yahoo Mail are both prone to putting list messages in spam, especially when the From address is your own.

-- Shal

Trish,

She always checks her spam folder.
Don't know what to tell you. Yahoo Groups broke their bounce history mechanism with the Neo roll-out, so there's no evidence of what happened for an intermittent delivery failure.

At least the Email Delivery History in Groups.io Subscription pages work, so if she encounters a problem here there's a chance of figuring out what went wrong.

-- Shal