Topics

locked No new threads from Inbox

Frances

I just realized that I can't start a new thread from the Inbox. I can only reply by clicking on a message. I have to go to the specific group to post a new message. Not a problem, I guess, but I hope this doesn't mean our groups will get inundated with off-topic emails on threads! A concern or needless nit-picking?!

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 7:05 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:
I just realized that I can't start a new thread from the Inbox. I can only reply by clicking on a message. I have to go to the specific group to post a new message. Not a problem, I guess, but I hope this doesn't mean our groups will get inundated with off-topic emails on threads! A concern or needless nit-picking?!
_._,_._,_
A real concern, not a nit-pick. It's on the todo list.

Thanks,
MarkĀ