No Hashtags tab in hamburger menu #bug

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- When the screen is narrow, such that the left-side menu bar collapses into a hamburger, the Hashtags tab is no longer available. This is in the regular web interface...I cannot speak to what happens in the app.

I seem to recall this problem being reported [and fixed] before. If so, it's back.

FYI,
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 7:49 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Mark -- When the screen is narrow, such that the left-side menu bar collapses into a hamburger, the Hashtags tab is no longer available. This is in the regular web interface...I cannot speak to what happens in the app.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks,
MarkĀ