Topics

moderated New Yahoo Group transfer requests disabled

Ann Goodspeed <Goodspeedanne@...>

How about those of us that upgraded to premium yesterday so we could do the transfer?

Ann Goodspeed

On Nov 23, 2019, at 12:22 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

The Yahoo Groups outage continues, preventing us from exporting group messages. For now, I have disabled the ability to create new transfer requests, and have posted a note on the Yahoo Group transfer page telling people to not upgrade their group to Premium until the outage is over.

I don't want people upgrading their groups and then us not being able to do the transfer.