Topics

moderated New search indexing is down

Hi All,

Our elasticsearch cluster is crashing when on ingesting new messages. I need to rebuild the search index. I don't know how long that will take, but until then, new messages will not appear in the search index. This also means the by-month view on the group home page will not be updated. I will keep you posted.

Hello,

It took much longer than I thought, but the new search cluster is now live and we are mostly caught up with indexing messages. One catch is that Files search currently only works on PDFs (not Word docs, etc). I will be fixing that soon.