Topics

locked Neo is broken again


 

I just sent the following to the M&M yahoogroup, so if you see
it twice, it's on purpose. I know that a lot of folks are
reading beta more than M&M, which is why I'm sending it here.

I just realized that I have not gotten any mail that I
have sent to my -owner address for a couple of weeks.

And someone sent mail that the welcome files are not
going out either.

So I have pending members that I don't know if they got
files and we didn't get the response - or if they never
got the files. I've resorted to sending a castrated
version of the file as a message to the people, and seeing
if they can reply to me.

Oh yes - if I try to send out mail from the web site as
the -owner, it gives an error message. But I can send
as me (better anyway if the whole -owner stuff is
broken).

Anyone else finding this? Or is it our group only?

If you see this twice, I'm going to send it to the groups.io
beta list also, but not as a cc.
Diana


Nightowl >8#
 

Diana Gregory wrote:>> I just sent the following to the M&M yahoogroup, so if you see it twice, it's on purpose. I know that a lot of folks are reading beta more than M&M, which is why I'm sending it here.<<

Diana, were you trying to send it to the IO MM Sanctuary group? Or did you mean to send it to Beta? Because we do have the MM Sanctuary group here.

I feel awful that there's nothing I can do, but you are right, Neo is breaking more and more daily. The other day I got thrown out of the address list 4 times without being able to retrieve what I wanted.

Brenda


 

My personal opinion is that this is kind of off-topic for the Beta group. I'd prefer for all content in the Beta group to actually be about Groups.io.


 

On 1/29/2015 11:32 PM, Feathered Leader wrote:
Diana, were you trying to send it to the IO MM Sanctuary group? Or did you mean to send it to Beta? Because we do have the MM Sanctuary group here.
No - beta. I'm not a MM member on groups.io
but I know a lot of the MMYG folks are here, too.

dg


Nightowl >8#
 

Chris Leong wrote:>>My personal opinion is that this is kind of off-topic for the Beta group. I'd prefer for all content in the Beta group to actually be about Groups.io.<<

That's why I replied and asked her if she had meant to send it to the MM Sanctuary group, which is on IO, because it was about NEO, But she explained it, so it's up to Mark to decide what's off topic and isn't.

Brenda


 

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:
Chris Leong wrote:>>My personal opinion is that this is kind of off-topic for the Beta group. I'd prefer for all content in the Beta group to actually be about Groups.io.<<

That's why I replied and asked her if she had meant to send it to the MM Sanctuary group, which is on IO, because it was about NEO, But she explained it, so it's up to Mark to decide what's off topic and isn't..


I worry that this group is active enough as is, so I'd like to keep the conversation about Groups.io.

Thanks!
MarkĀ