moderated narrowing down the search... #suggestion

ro-esp

Yesterday I was directed to a group on groupspaces, but that service seems to have shut down. Thinking it might have moved to groups.io I tried the search, and found 26 alphabetical lists, some of them containing well over a thousand groups...with numbered pages. It would be nice to be able to narrow it down by *letters*, so you won't have to guess where a group is listed if you know more than one letters that the name starts with.

Another idea is to list by language. Even having a choice between seeing "all-english", "partly english" and "non-english" groups would help a lot

groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo