moderated NaN checked in pending messages #bug

Malcolm Austen

This is recently introduced Mark.

When I go to look at pending messages I see "NaN checked" instead of "0 checked".

I also find that with nothing checked, I can still click on some buttons (instead of getting the no-entry on hover I'm getting a hand pointer), and get a verification request, for example, of "Are you sure you wish to delete these NaN messages ..."

My guess is that the latter is caused by the former in that NaN is not zero!

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...>

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 8:19 AM Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...> wrote:
This is recently introduced Mark.

When I go to look at pending messages I see "NaN checked" instead of "0 checked".

This should be fixed.

Malcolm Austen

On 28/02/2021 16:51:58, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 8:19 AM Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...> wrote:
This is recently introduced Mark.

When I go to look at pending messages I see "NaN checked" instead of "0 checked".

This should be fixed.
Malcolm Austen: Indeed so Mark, ta.

Glenn Glazer

On 02/28/2021 08:51, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 8:19 AM Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...> wrote:
This is recently introduced Mark.

When I go to look at pending messages I see "NaN checked" instead of "0 checked".

This should be fixed.

You'll no longer see NaN of the above.

(I'll see myself out)

Best,