Topics

locked Muting individual users

Frances

Hi

I realize I can mute threads, but what about muting one member of the group? I mean without muting the thread.

You can in Google+:
And here’s about Twitter:

Would that be useful?

Frances

So, Frances, what you're saying is that you want to mute me. That's it, isn't it? My mother told me I could never please everyone, but I didn't believe her. I guess I was wrong. Sorry mom!

:-)

Ahem. Yep, I think it'd be a useful feature, and it's on the todo list. For various reasons, it's a little tricky to implement, so it's a longer term project. But yeah, I'd like to have it available.

(I really was kidding above. It's been a long day in front of the computer.)

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:
Hi

I realize I can mute threads, but what about muting one member of the group? I mean without muting the thread.

You can in Google+:
And here’s about Twitter:

Would that be useful?

Frances