Topics

moderated Muting/Following hashtag issues #bug #fixed

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I found a couple more issues:

  • If a hashtag has the Special attribute set it doesn't make sense to allow Mute or Follow as special messages cannot be suppressed and so the hashtags are effectively always followed. Currently I can set a mute duration for a hashtag with the Special attribute even though this gets ignored when a message is sent.
  • When I try and follow a hashtag (for any duration), the status remains unchanged on the hashtags list and it still shows the Follow link.

Regards,
Andy

Hello,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:23 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

  • If a hashtag has the Special attribute set it doesn't make sense to allow Mute or Follow as special messages cannot be suppressed and so the hashtags are effectively always followed. Currently I can set a mute duration for a hashtag with the Special attribute even though this gets ignored when a message is sent.
  • When I try and follow a hashtag (for any duration), the status remains unchanged on the hashtags list and it still shows the Follow link.
These should be fixed now. In addition, I've changed it so that you can edit an existing mute/follow.

Thanks,
MarkĀ