Topics

moderated Mobile display menu bar obscures Action button dropdown options #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

when viewing RSVP responders and trying to use the Action button options on my mobile phone found, I found that the bottom menu bar obscures some of the Action button options. I've tried Firefox and Chrome. In Firefox, the menu bar is not even anchored to the bottom of the screen:

I've seen the menu bar jump around in Firefox mobile for a while but until now, it hasn't stopped me from doing what I needed.  In Chrome, the menu bar is at the bottom of the screen so it covers different Action button options:

Regards
Andy