moderated Messages via email integration not shown on the Activity Log #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

On a current GMF topic about allowing posts from non-members, Shal suggested using an email integration (#41275) so I tried this on my test subgroup. If the integration has the Moderated attribute checked, the Activity Log shows details of the pending integration message, plus a subsequent approval by a Moderator. However, if the Moderated attribute is not checked on the integration, the message is posted straight to the archive but no record of it appears in the Activity Log.

Regards
Andy

On Sun, May 29, 2022 at 7:14 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On a current GMF topic about allowing posts from non-members, Shal suggested using an email integration (#41275) so I tried this on my test subgroup. If the integration has the Moderated attribute checked, the Activity Log shows details of the pending integration message, plus a subsequent approval by a Moderator. However, if the Moderated attribute is not checked on the integration, the message is posted straight to the archive but no record of it appears in the Activity Log.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks,
MarkĀ