moderated Message to owner didn't show up under member's "Owner Messages" tab #bug

Peter Cook

My premium group requires prospective subscribers to reply to a Pending Subscription member notice. These replies go to the owner address.

Today, for the first time, a new member's response did not show up under their "Owner Messages" tab. Has something changed that would cause this?

Thanks!
Pete

Peter Cook

(I should add - I did receive their reply at the owner address. It just didn't show up under their tab.)

Did you check that the message was sent from the (pending) member’s subscribed email address rather than from a different one? I’ve had that happen several times.

On Apr 20, 2021, at 3:00 PM, Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:

My premium group requires prospective subscribers to reply to a Pending Subscription member notice. These replies go to the owner address.

Today, for the first time, a new member's response did not show up under their "Owner Messages" tab. Has something changed that would cause this?

Thanks!
Pete

Peter Cook

You nailed it, J. I didn't think to check that. Thanks!

Never mind, Mark!

Pete