moderated Merge several GIO groups into one as sub-groups #suggestion

Louie S

I know that this has been requested before but I asking again. It would really help if I could consolidate several closely related groups as sub-groups of the main one. This was an option of the original Yahoo migration but we didn't realize it until after our initial migrations had started. By that time the migration queue was hundreds of requests deep and it was unclear exactly how Yahoo was going to stay up.

Hopefully this would not be nearly as difficult as the initial migration from Yahoo.

I hope that this taken under consideration.

Thanks,

-louie

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 9:01 AM Louie S via groups.io <lsherwin=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
I know that this has been requested before but I asking again. It would really help if I could consolidate several closely related groups as sub-groups of the main one. This was an option of the original Yahoo migration but we didn't realize it until after our initial migrations had started. By that time the migration queue was hundreds of requests deep and it was unclear exactly how Yahoo was going to stay up.

I can move 'stand alone' groups so that they become subgroups of another group. Send an email to support with the details of what you want.

Louie S

That's good news. It sounds exactly like what we need.  I will followup.

thanks,

-louie