moderated Members are not receiving individual replies #bug

Membership Team

Hi all,

We've noticed a recent uptick in our membership not being able to reply individually. Our members are reporting that they send individual replies via groups.io, but hear no response. We've tested this ourselves with one of our members-- we had him reply individually to one of our posts, and we never received his reply, even after looking through our spam (we use gmail, while our members use a variety of email servers.)

Is anyone else experiencing this same problem? Any solutions?

Sean

PSP Membership Team

Over 6,500 Families Strong

"Like a Swiss Army Knife of Life" (real quote from a PSP member)

Sean,

Is anyone else experiencing this same problem?
Not me.

I just tested this in my test group, using two members (one the OP, the other replying privately), and the individual reply went through immediately.

Please see my detailed reply in GMF and engage there for discussion:
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/38988

Shal