Topics

moderated Member Page is Blank for Moderators? #bug

Sandra

Hi,

Sometime yesterday, when a moderator clicks on a members name in the membership listing, pending members or past members, they are directed to a blank page.

There is no information on membership, activity history, email delivery history, notes or owner messages, just a blank page.

I have checked as an owner and can see all of the member information, but am directed to a blank page as a moderator. No group settings have changed, and I still have access to the membership listing.

Thanks,

Sandra

The mod has to have member-page permissions. Are you sure the mod you’re testing with has that?

On Jan 12, 2021, at 8:43 AM, Sandra <sancole827@...> wrote:

Hi,

Sometime yesterday, when a moderator clicks on a members name in the membership listing, pending members or past members, they are directed to a blank page.

There is no information on membership, activity history, email delivery history, notes or owner messages, just a blank page.

I have checked as an owner and can see all of the member information, but am directed to a blank page as a moderator. No group settings have changed, and I still have access to the membership listing.

Thanks,

Sandra

Sandra

As a mod I had permission yesterday, there is nothing in the activity log to indicate any changes, and the owner has not changed any settings.

I just confirmed this bug by going into a group where I'm a mod but not an owner.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 8:43 AM Sandra <sancole827@...> wrote:

Sometime yesterday, when a moderator clicks on a members name in the membership listing, pending members or past members, they are directed to a blank page.

This should be fixed now.