Topics

moderated Member activity incomplete for Direct Added members #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I noticed that the Member Activity list does not include the point at which a member joined a group if they were Direct Added. It does show if they accepted an invite though.  Can we include the Direct Added entry as well for a full list please?

Thanks
Andy

Mike Hanauer

Added to that, I would love to see the date and the time for all instances.

Consider Better, not Bigger. So many advantages. Just ask. USA adds a Chicago to our overpop each year.
"Still more population growth is not our way to a healthy community, a healthy planet, OR enjoyable cycling."

    ~Mike

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 12:02:39 PM EST, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

I noticed that the Member Activity list does not include the point at which a member joined a group if they were Direct Added. It does show if they accepted an invite though.  Can we include the Direct Added entry as well for a full list please?

Thanks
Andy

Duane

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 11:05 AM, Mike Hanauer wrote:
I would love to see the date and the time for all instances.
When you hover on anything that only shows a date, it will show complete information.

Duane

Mike Hanauer

Thanks. Didn't realize that. I would still suggest listing both date and time.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 04:55 PM, Mike Hanauer wrote:
I would still suggest listing both date and time.
It did at one time, but takes too much real estate on mobile, so the current option was implemented.

Duane

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 9:02 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

I noticed that the Member Activity list does not include the point at which a member joined a group if they were Direct Added. It does show if they accepted an invite though.  Can we include the Direct Added entry as well for a full list please?

Hmm. It should, and in a test, it did for me. Off-list, please email me the name of the list and the email address of the person you direct added.