moderated Mark on vacation #admin

Hi All,

I am going to try to take the next four weeks off on vacation. That is, I most definitely will be taking the next two weeks off. And I am going to try to take the following two weeks off as well, but I suspect I will end up working on some internal things I want to fix as well as plan for an upcoming database upgrade. But I will be mostly quiet during this time.

That means that after tonight's #changelog, the next one will be published on Friday, September 16th. Also, responses to support email will be a little more delayed than usual during this time.

I hope that you have an enjoyable end of summer or winter, depending on hemisphere.

Glenn Glazer

On 08/12/2022 09:36, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

I am going to try to take the next four weeks off on vacation. That is, I most definitely will be taking the next two weeks off. And I am going to try to take the following two weeks off as well, but I suspect I will end up working on some internal things I want to fix as well as plan for an upcoming database upgrade. But I will be mostly quiet during this time.

That means that after tonight's #changelog, the next one will be published on Friday, September 16th. Also, responses to support email will be a little more delayed than usual during this time.

I hope that you have an enjoyable end of summer or winter, depending on hemisphere.

"Time spent lying on the grass is not time wasted." -Walt Whitman

Enjoy your holiday!

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est

Seth Tartar

Enjoy your vacation!

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 11:55 AM Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:
[...]

Joseph Hudson

Hi Mark, you definitely deserve it, enjoy yourself while you can. And hopefully the system won't have any weird hiccups while you're gone.

On Aug 12, 2022, at 11:36 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I am going to try to take the next four weeks off on vacation. That is, I most definitely will be taking the next two weeks off. And I am going to try to take the following two weeks off as well, but I suspect I will end up working on some internal things I want to fix as well as plan for an upcoming database upgrade. But I will be mostly quiet during this time.

That means that after tonight's #changelog, the next one will be published on Friday, September 16th. Also, responses to support email will be a little more delayed than usual during this time.

I hope that you have an enjoyable end of summer or winter, depending on hemisphere.

Donald Hellen

Mark,

Aside from documentation help that I think you have, do you have anyone else who
does maintenance for you when you aren't there, or small fix-its for you?

Donald