moderated Map view has stopped working on databases #bug #fixed

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

Map View has stopped working on database tables. Only List View is available.

Regards
Andy

Anthony Angelo

Any news or update on this?
Thanks,
Anthony

Hi,

I had limited map view to tables with <= 100 rows because the geolocation from Google was going very slowly, and that was interfering with how the system is currently designed. I just bumped that up to 1000 rows. Please let me know if you need it larger than that (at some point I'll redesign the system so that it better deals with geolocation slowness and therefore won't need the row restriction).

Anthony Angelo

Looking good, it's working again. Thanks!