Topics

moderated Make date formats in calendar messages match local preferences #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

Can we get the date format in calendar messages matching the local preferences please?  Here's the subject of a cal-reminder message that appeared for one of my subgroups today:

Upcoming Event: Observer Update - Sat, 07/11/2020 9:00am-10:30am #cal-reminder

Here in the UK (and many other places) this is naturally read as 7th November 2020 when the actual event is on 11th July 2020 (11/07/2020).

Thanks,
Andy

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 04:45 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Can we get the date format in calendar messages matching the local preferences please?
Hi Mark,

the date formats in the cal-reminder messages don't always use local preferences.  They are OK on my main group and another subgroup I checked but on two other subgroups they are in US rather than UK format.

Regards
Andy