Low priority #suggestion under direct add #suggestion

KWKloeber

Not a game-changer but a titch confusing

Yesterday I tried a Direct Add and #suggest the
+ADD MEMBERS button be more clear.

I sat there thinking I was going to ADD more to the direct add (members) to the email. Why would I be doing that? 🤷‍♂️?

Typically many applications, “+” is the hieroglyphic to open a contact list or add a file to an upload.

SUBMIT or CONTINUE or SEND seems more standard fare?  The action isn’t adding a member anyway, they’re not members (yet). ADD TO MEMBERS, no hieroglyphics?

thx, Tiuxedo 🐈‍⬛