moderated "Lock topic after posting" fails when message is moderated #bug

Like several other moderators I know, I have myself on moderation in my own group to give me a second chance to edit my posts, make sure I'm sending them to the right place, etc.  Unfortunately, "Lock topic after posting" fails if the post goes through moderation. Could this be fixed?
Thanks.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 6:56 PM Janet_Catlady <JanetOliviaCatlady@...> wrote:
Like several other moderators I know, I have myself on moderation in my own group to give me a second chance to edit my posts, make sure I'm sending them to the right place, etc.  Unfortunately, "Lock topic after posting" fails if the post goes through moderation. Could this be fixed?
Thanks.

This should be fixed now.

Yay! Thanks, Mark!