Topics

locked Links?

Frances

Hi

I get that! I wonder whether editing the text on the home page for the group might be a way of highlighting features, pointing the way to the material we have available on our own group. For example, on my own page, no wiki (but there is on the travel one where I moderate), but we do have some files that might need highlighting.

Frances

On Jan 28 15, at 10:27 PM, pnrfan@... wrote:

Yeah, I thought about that. But then I think about having to remind every member of my groups to go to wiki because they're used to the term links. Wiki just doesn't come to mind when you're wandering through menus looking for links.

Trish

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 7:55 AM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:
I used the wiki to create several pages of links. Easy to do.

Frances

On Jan 28 15, at 6:39 AM, pnrfan@... wrote:

Will there eventually be a links feature on the menu?

Trish