Topics

moderated Is it possible to create a preview of a link? #suggestion

Benoît Dumeaux

https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/8607

Maybe it's possible to have previews to webinterface or email distibution .Facebook, Yahoo, Textra SMS app… have this option for improve et enchance the messages/posts.

--
Dreadaxe

DrWeb

I've been thinking the same thing, Benoit..

See my post (I'm new to groups.io), that I posted inadvertently to the

GroupManagersForum+owner@groups.io

See my post here, if you'd like to chime in, please do.

https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/13626

Best,
Michael aka DrWeb
My group is at: https://librariesandlibrarians.groups.io/g/Main

Tom H

I posted a prior reply to this but it seems to have poofed. Since then, I have discovered that facebook does preview an image that is in the post being linked. If there is no image in the post, then the image box on the left of the preview is empty. So I guess what would be desirable would be a default icon for the group that facebook could include in the preview when there is no image available from the post.