Topics

locked Interesting - along with Brenda & Shal's cross-group posting, another oddity

Apparently the beta group got two copies of my blank-page response (the
second one).

It did what it should, and rejected it - but I didn't send it twice.

Mark, I'll hang on to it if you need any of it - but I suspect your
logs will show more since my host's mail system (Pair.com) was the
one who sent back the reject.

dg

Mark Fletcher

That was sent in a 5 minute period this morning where there was a bug that would not acknowledge us receiving a message, so your mail server tried to send it again, leading to the duplicate error message. It was while I was tracking down the cross-posting bug.

Some days you're the feature. Some days you're the bug. frowning

Mark

On 1/26/2015 5:37 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Some days you're the feature. Some days you're the bug. frowning
8-)

It's Monday - that you found and fixed a bug on a *Monday* is
an accomplishment. I think that's covered in Programming 101.

dg