moderated Include subscription settings badges on membersubgroups page #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

on the main group member list it shows subscription settings badges next to the delivery type for Following and Attachment Size limits etc.  If you open a membership record and then go to the Subgroups page, it lists the subgroups that a member belongs to and the basic delivery type but not the additional badges and you have to open the member's subscription setting for the subgroup to view the details (or go to the member list for each subgroup).  Can we get the badges added to the membersubgroups page please?

Thanks
Andy

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 9:45 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

on the main group member list it shows subscription settings badges next to the delivery type for Following and Attachment Size limits etc.  If you open a membership record and then go to the Subgroups page, it lists the subgroups that a member belongs to and the basic delivery type but not the additional badges and you have to open the member's subscription setting for the subgroup to view the details (or go to the member list for each subgroup).  Can we get the badges added to the membersubgroups page please?

Done.

Cheers,
Mark