moderated Improved draft saving #update

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 03:38 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
More detail please. Can you give me the exact steps to reproduce this?
One of my members has reported this happening in the app too. He tried posting a message and then posted the same message again as he saw an error the first time:

Andy

Mark, how do we get out of the test version?

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 10:51 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Mark, how do we get out of the test version?

Just click on the 'TEST VERSION' text at the top. Alternatively, visit this url: https://groups.io/unsettest

Cheers,
Mark

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 03:38 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
More detail please. Can you give me the exact steps to reproduce this? And which browser are you using?

I just opened a saved draft message on Beta and hit the discard button and got these two messages:

The draft message was discarded after a few seconds.

This was on Windows 10 using Firefox 93.0 (64-bit)

Andy

Hi Andy,

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 3:00 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 03:38 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
More detail please. Can you give me the exact steps to reproduce this? And which browser are you using?

I just opened a saved draft message on Beta and hit the discard button and got these two messages:

I just pushed a couple changes that should hopefully fix this.