moderated Importing .CSV file to Database Not Working #bug

Maria McGrath

Hi, I have been updating our database for a few years ow by importing updates from a CSV file.

Today I had a new set of updated data to import and i deleted the old data.  The file will not import and i am using the same csv file as I always used.
I did a test on a simple import with only two columns and it will not import.

Please can this be looked into as our members use the database daily.

Thanks in advance

Maria

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 8:22 PM Maria McGrath <maria@...> wrote:

Today I had a new set of updated data to import and i deleted the old data.  The file will not import and i am using the same csv file as I always used.
I did a test on a simple import with only two columns and it will not import.

This should be fixed now. I had added an additional permission check, but had gotten the logic wrong.

Maria McGrath

Thank you, you are a gem x