Topics

locked How to promote a member to moderator/owner

Cacky B

Click on her email address, and you will get the option you want.
Cacky

On 1/30/2015 7:48 PM, Donna wrote:

In my last messages, I had written about a Yahoo Group member, who was having trouble accessing Groups.io. Somebody suggested I send her an invitation. She clicked on the link to join the group. It took a couple of days for her to show up in the member list; but, she is there now. I created the group for her; but, I want her to be the owner of it.

On the Members page of the group, I put a mark in the box next to her name. But, she's not using her name; her email address is there, though. This process should work , shouldn't it? Anyway, I don't see anything else to click on other than the Actions button. But, when I click on Actions, the drop down menu doesn't give any option to promote her to owner let alone moderator.

What I would like to know is if there is a different way to do it other than what is in the FAQs for Groups.io?

Cacky,

Thank you that worked.

Donna